Monday, August 22, 2011

Gyoza King - Part 2

As I mentioned in my previous post, I love going to gyoza king, which is why there is a part 2. A little later in the night I went back to gyoza king for round 2. Although I went mostly for the drinks, I did still taste all the food ordered.


Shoyu ramen : At 7.50 this is a mid price ramen, with lots of sprouts and a nice and chewy noodle. Good flavor for a mid price ramen, and not overly salty.


Pork and shrimp chive gyoza. Need I say more? They are famous for their gyoza and this is by far my favorite. The addition of the shrimp makes this a lighter gyoza. Perfect to gobble down along with the g-beer sold here.


Small Oden. In the oden, the daikon (radish) is the centerpiece. When made well it soaks up all the flavors in the soup. The mustard is mixed into the soup to enhance the flavor. The assortment of fishcakes and tofu cakes gives this dish a variety of textures that is always delightful to eat.


Ebi Mayo. Fried shrimp drenched in their Japanese mayo. A combination that can never be wrong. The shrimp is crispy, and absorbs all the mayo... Yum.

I love Gyoya King, and always like to come back for a late night fix. With all the new additions to the menu, it will take me a while to go through all the dishes.








No comments:

Post a Comment