Monday, July 18, 2011

Swiss bakery



Swiss bakery on main and 2nd is a small bakery located in an industrial area. They offer lots ot baked goods that you don't see at other Valerie.

I tried the peach danish and chocolate croissant. I loved the fluffy and light texture of the croissant. It was much lighter than the ones at Cobbs bread.

The peach danish had a fluffy and crunchy outside with the peach and custard filling at the center. I loved that as a whole the pastry was light and not overly sweet, a perfect compliment to any beverage.

The bakery also has a large selection of cakes. They also offer sandwiches served on artisan bread. Unfortunately there was no soup available during the weekend. I will definitely come back to try some of the cakes.

What l liked:

  • Lightly airy pastry
  • Peach danish lightly sweetened
What I didn't like:
  • Location was hidden
  • Not a lot of seating room





No comments:

Post a Comment